Changes (1.1.14 -> 1.1.15): [09/12/2008]
- The 'Item appears in' list now also works when selecting multiple items in the document (how a list of sets, each containing all of the selected items).
- The LDraw import doesn't crash on broken (recursive) MPDs, as well as files referencing models with spaces in the name, anymore.
- Filtering in the document window is now possible using an arbitrary number of criterias at the same time.
Changes (1.1.13 -> 1.1.14): [03/08/2008]
- Bug fix: wrong prices were set, when using 'Set to PriceGuide' on used parts.
Changes (1.1.12 -> 1.1.13): [02/05/2008]
- Added a complete slovene translation (thanks to Saso - miskox).
- Fixed a GDI crash on XP when opening more than 32 documents.
- Fixed shopping cart import for items with trailing spaces in the descriptions.
- Reworked all document import keyboard shortcuts.
Changes (1.1.11 -> 1.1.12): [01/19/2008]
- Various bugfixes.
- Improved alternate part and added counterpart support.
Changes (1.1.10 -> 1.1.11): [01/16/2008]
- Import multiple orders at once.
- Added a visual marker for alternate parts.
- Support for order ids >999999.
- Full buyer/seller address when importing orders (for use in print templates).
Changes (1.1.9 -> 1.1.10): [07/16/2007]
- Adapted the price guide parser to the new HTML layout of the page.
Changes (1.1.6 -> 1.1.9): [02/18/2007]
- Win9x: the BL password was not saved correctly.
- WinXP/Vista: fixed a DLL loading problem which prevented the application from starting.
- Fixed loading documents with active difference mode.
- Adapted the Shopping Cart import to the new HTML layout of the page.
Changes (1.1.5 -> 1.1.6): [10/25/2006]
- The database was not loaded correctly on big-endian machines (Mac/PowerPC).
- Fixed two possible crashes in Offline Mode.
- A lot of small improvements in the GUI and the import filters.
Changes (1.1.4 -> 1.1.5): [06/21/2006]
- Not really a change per-se, but the 1.1.4 Windows installer package was broken.
- The Price Guide now shows 3 decimal places (and there is a new command to round prices back to 2 decimal places)
Changes (1.1.3 -> 1.1.4): [06/18/2006]
- Added the a BrickLink Shopping Cart importer
- Some bug fixes (Printing crashes, Windows 9x database loading)
Changes (1.1.2 -> 1.1.3): [06/03/2006]
- Complete new Order import interface
- Remarks and Condition are exported to Wanted-Lists now
- Many bug fixes (Mass-Update missing Lot-IDs, column layout save/restore, Mac PPC key problem)
Changes (1.0.125 -> 1.1.2): [02/19/2006]This a rewrite of large parts of the program - some of the highlights:
- All modifications are undoable (no limits on the undo steps)
- Database updates are not fetched directly from the BrickLink server
anymore - instead I provide a pre-processed database on my own server.
This has some advantages:
- Smaller size: The download is only ~1MB
- Inventories: ALL set inventories are included in this database
- Appears-In-Sets: The information which part appears in which set is also included
- Up to date: The database is re-generated daily (at 4am. CET)
- A new file format (BSX) which also stores the state of the user interface (column layout, sort order, ...)
- Add a 'Find item-number' button in all item selection dialogs for faster searching
- The UI now supports a tabbed or MDI interface (like Firefox).
- Most text-only lists have tooltips showing an image of the part
- Added a check to prevent opening the same document twice
- Ctrl+Mouse-Wheel on the 'Add Item' dialog changes the opacity of the window (WinXP and Mac OS X)
- The 'Insert' key toggles the 'Add Item' dialog's visibility without loosing any selection
- Nearly all fields can be modified when multiple items are selected now
- Added a currently 85% complete dutch translation (thanks to Eric van Horssen - horzel)
Changes (1.0.124 -> 1.0.125): [02/19/2006]
- Added a complete french translation (thanks to Sylvain Perez - 1001bricks)
- Fixed a few small bugs.
Changes (1.0.122 -> 1.0.124): [11/29/2005]
- Added Check for Updates: Tells you if a newer version is available and/or if your current version has some serious bugs.
- Bug fix: Many settings were not set to the correct default values on a clean install (column infos, infobar look, update intervals).
- Windows 2000: Trying to open a file dialog when a document with more than ~1500 lots is shown would crash the program (Microsoft bug).
Changes (1.0.120 -> 1.0.122): [11/26/2005]
- Added a few new features:
- Divide quantity (the analog of multiply quantity)
- Set condition for many items at once
- Direct part number editing
- Some bugfixes (most notably the $0 price guide bug in 1.0.120)
Changes (1.0.119 -> 1.0.120): [11/23/2005]
- All previous versions compiled against the Qt 3.3.5
library silently create empty files on save/export.
MacOS X versions 116 and 119, as well as all Linux versions linked against Qt 3.3.5 are affected.
Changes (1.0.116 -> 1.0.119): [11/22/2005]
- Many internal changes - considered as BETA to test some new features.
- The LDraw importer has been enhanced to fully support MPDs
- Buyer/Collector View Mode: A new option, that hides all seller specific stuff, like tier prices, stockroom options, etc.
- Difference View Mode: Activates four additional columns in the document for price and quantity (original value and difference to current for both).
- Subtract Items: You can subtract one document (e.g. a set inventory) from another document (e.g. your inventory). If you activate the Difference Mode, you can easily see which parts are missing to build this specific set.
- Mass-Update XML support for BrickLink sellers: (only quantity and price for now)
- Fixed the can't download my store inventory bug.
Changes (1.0.108 -> 1.0.116): [11/18/2005]
- Added support for weight (metric or imperial) and year of release.
- The default document directory is configurable now.
- Added a LDR importer with full submodel support (MPD import is not working yet).
- Similar items can be consolidated manually or automatically when pasting.
- All composite items can be directly parted out from the main list
- Many bugfixes and enhancements.
Changes (1.0.105 -> 1.0.108): [08/22/2005]
- Memory consumption and startup time were heavily optimized.
- Added support for a BrickLink supplied list of available inventories.
Changes (1.0.103 -> 1.0.105): [08/18/2005]
- Bug-Fix release: All previous version sometimes crashed if you had multiple files open and quit the program. (The crash occured just after everything was saved, so no data was ever lost.)
Changes (1.0.94 -> 1.0.103): [08/17/2005]
- You can change the item id (just double-click the item-id, -name or -picture).
- Made it easier to enter prices: the '.' and ',' keys are automatically mapped to the current decimal point in use.
- Added a new Error Detection feature: the program marks all input
fields that would generate an Mass-Upload error.
(This can of course be switched off anytime.)
- Fixed a boat-load of smaller bugs in the inventory import code - especially the peeron import hack (which works amazingly smooth :) )
- The Add Item dialog now also supports direct input of tiered pricing (% or $) and comments (and it's still useable on an 800x600 screen!)
- You can navigate the main list like a Excel-table with the keyboard now: edit a field by pressing Return/Enter (currently the same as a double-clicking on the selected field).
- Many other improvements, fixes and optimizations.
Changes (1.0.85 -> 1.0.94): [08/07/2005]
- The memory consumed by images was cut back by 75%.
- HTTP Proxy support was added.
- The print report generator was heavily extended: It is e.g. possible to directly print an invoice (with custom layout) in EUR from an downloaded order - see print-templates/invoice-example.xml.
- Remarks for multiple items can now be set with a single command.
- Changed all open/save dialogs to default to the standard Documents folder.
- Support was added for retained, stockroomed and reserved items.
- Changed/Fixed some aspects of the user interface.